Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Claire Keay Just Bee Yourself - My Favorite Things

I designed this card to use the Card Positioning Systems most recent sketch (CPS276).  I just love this cute little set by Claire Keay.  I decided that I wanted the stripes to have a little something extra, so I added the paper pieced polka dots.

I made the wings sparkly using silver pearl Liquid Pearls by Ranger.  I just put a tiny dot on the center of each wing and then used my finger to spread it to the edges.  I love how it turned out.  The shiny paper, which is really quite similar, I purchased at Recollections (when that store existed).  Ha!  Hubby suggested the ribbon and I think that worked out really well!

Stamps:  Claire Keay Just Bee Yourself (My Favorite Things)  Paper:Yellow (Core'dinations), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah),   Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Tiny Brads (The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby), Liquid Pearls - Silver Pearl (Ranger), White Organdy (Hobby Lobby), Copic ciao markers, sewing machine (Singer), white thread

No comments: