Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mitzi the Mummy

The layout for this card came by way of google.  I googled (is that even a legit word?) for card sketches and browsed until I found one I thought would work for the image I had.  The sketch came from Patricia Hays blog "Thinking of Inking" - Freshly Made Sketch #36.  I think it worked perfectly for this card . . . it was just what I was looking for.  Here is the sketch and finished card:  


Stamps:  Mitzi the Mummy (Kraftin' Kimmie), Spooky Sweets Vol. 1 (Papertrey Ink)  Paper:  Old Olive (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Eerie Collection (Basic Grey)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Black and White Polka dot ribbon (Michaels Inc.), Sewing machine (Singer), Black thread (Singer), copic markers.

No comments: