Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Zelda the Zombie


In my quest to find some Halloween images that I adore (because I am literally obsessed with this right now), I came across Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and fell in LOVE!  I found that they sold them at 7kidscollegefund . . . which just happens to be located in Phoenix, so I placed my order and picked them up a couple days later (because I was SO eager to get them and couldn't wait for them to be shipped to me) and I have been having SO much fun playing with them.

This card is my least favorite of the four I made this week.  I like it, it is just missing some pizzazz...maybe if I play with the stamp some more I will come up with something more magical.  Anyway, thanks for stopping by for a visit!  Have a great Wednesday!

P.S.  I also adore this set called Mimi Halloween (Penny Black) . . . does anyone know where I can buy it for not super expensive shipping?  If you do, please let me know in the comments because I am obsessing over it but I refuse to pay so much shipping for it . . . surely I can find it somewhere . . . 

Stamps:  Zelda the Zombie (Kraftin' Kimmie), Happy Halloween (Saavy Stamps)  Paper:  More Mustard (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Basic Black (SU!), Eerie Collection (Basic Grey)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Black brads (The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby), Sewing machine (Singer), Black thread (Singer), Copic markers.

No comments: