Friday, September 07, 2012

An Apple for Teacher

Continuing my appreciate the teachers during the year rather than just at the end of the year quest (it is helping me to be in the now, for now is the only moment we ever have to truly live). . . for September, I decided to get the teachers hand sanitizer (apple scented) and give them an apple (not in the traditional sense of course, but I think that they will appreciate this apple more!)  Anything to keep the kid germies at bay . . . I googled and found this little poem (I used all but the last line because it sounded too end of the year-ish).  Simple little giftie, but I hope they realize how much they are appreciated! 



A bright red shiny apple, a gift of thanks for all you do
The seeds of learning taking root, sown with care by you
Your daily smiles and guiding hand,
Your encouragement and praise
Shape our hearts and minds and light so many ways.
Insistence in hard work in school and belief in our best,
Sets the course for future goals and a lifetime of success!

Stamps:  School Time (Papertrey Ink)  Paper:  Real Red (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah)  Ink:  Real Red (SU!), Glorious Green (SU!), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Sew Easy Bakers Twine (WeRMemory Keepers), Green Sheer Creations ribbon (Michaels' Stores Inc.), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

No comments: