Thursday, September 06, 2012

Autumn Wishes


Ahh, now there we are, back in the correct season!  Finally!  I used some old Magnolia stamps (I'm not even sure they are available and the names listed below I made up) to create this card!  It features SC224 (Splitcoaststampers).  I did not realize that there was a whole gallery of all the sketches.  It is AMAZING!  Like a sketch goldmine, if you love sketches as much as I do, you have to go check it out.  At the site, use keyword:  "SCSketches" <-- or click that link and it will take you right there!  

Hopefully this weekend we are headed to do some apple picking and it will really start to feel like fall here . . . it is hard with the hot desert temperatures.  I also would like to take an adventure up to Sedona to see all the pretty leaves changing colors . . . I love the fall!

Stamps:  Fall Leaves Tilda (Magnolia), Autumn Wishes (Magnolia)  Paper:  Edamame (K & Co.), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Serendipity (Basic Grey)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Sewing machine (Singer), white thread (Coats & Clark), Serendipity and Shine On Fabric Flowers (Basic Grey), oval punch (SU!), copic markers.

No comments: