Saturday, September 01, 2012

Perfect Poison

Can you believe it is September already?  My kids have been in school for almost a month already.  CRAZY!  I have two months till halloween and already I am stressing about costumes.  Baby M is going to be a bee (scored that one last year at Walmart for like $4).  Baby E tells me he wants to be a hot dog . . . or Buzz Lightyear comes up frequently too . . . not sure which he will decide.  J says he wants to be a zombie but when I showed him this creepy zipper face picture I saw on pinterest (which I would totally love to try), he rejected it . . . far too scary, so we will see how that goes.  E wants to be one of the Monster High Monsters.  I delayed it last year, but this year since she has read the books and really still likes them a lot, I will let her do it.  Then I just have to figure out me and the hubs.  Ooh, and then classroom treats have to be made too!  I think I am going to do some stamping for those too . . . we shall see!

This one was my favorite of the four cards I stamped on Tuesday!  I just love this image!  Totally perfect and spooky!  I used the sketch on the Card Positioning Systems blog (CPS280).  Aren't these Krafty Kimmie Stamps just DARLING?!?!?  *squeals*  I seriously want them all!  So fun and easy to color!  Go get some (and seriously, I don't work for the company in any way -- I just love them!!)

Stamps:  Perfect Poison (Kraftin' Kimmie), 2009 Halloween Tags (Papertrey Ink)  Paper:  Halloween Word Mix (The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby), Tiny Polka White on Black (The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby), Only Orange (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), SewEasy Fancy Fiber - Bakers Twine Neutral (We R Memory Keepers), Orange Ribbon - Harvest Home Collection (Michaels Inc.), Sewing machine (Singer), black thread (Singer), copic markers.

No comments: