Wednesday, September 05, 2012

XOXOXOXOXO


It's completely normal to make a valentine in September right? I just saw this paper at Hobby Lobby and totally loved it and had to make it into something.  I will just put this card away in my stash for later . . . yeah . . .It's probably because I listen to too much cheesy lovey music. I bought the Owl City - The Midsummer Station the other day and the lyrics make me smile *nothing wrong with love*

Layout is SC374 (Splitcoaststampers)  I added the ribbon on the diagonal because I decided to put the sentiment on the inside, and I thought it needed something.  I think it turned out cute!

Stamps:  Heart Tilda (Magnolia), Love Notes (Gina K)  Paper:  Grey (Prism), Solar White classic crest (Neenah), Tiny Polka - Pink Tonal (The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby), Smitten Love (Me & My Big Ideas)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Oval nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scalloped Oval nestabilities (Spellbinders), sewing machine (Singer), white thread (Coats & Clark), copic markers, ribbon (unknown).


(Inside of card)

No comments: