Thursday, October 04, 2012

Halloween Teacher Goodies


I decided that rather than more Halloween candy, the perfect little treat for Halloween would be stickers that they could use while grading papers, etc.  I know lots of teachers spend their own money on fun special things like this for their classroom.  I added some bubble gum (mostly because it was cute colors) and tada, a little Halloween treat for some super awesome teachers!  Happy October!  On the back of the card it reads:  

Thank you
For
“Chew”-sing
to be an
AWESOME
teacher!

HAPPY  HALLOWEEN




Here is a closer look at the tag.  I used My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence Little Witch!  *love*


Stamps:  Pure Innocence - Little Witch (My Favorite Things), A Treat for You sentiment (Amuse)  Paper:  Basic Black (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Eerie 6x6 Paper Pad (Basic Grey)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Copic Ciao markers, plastic spider ring (with the ring part removed), apple green grosgrain (SU!), long scalloped rectangle nestabilities (Spellbinders)

No comments: