Dude, where did the last month go? Things have been swooshing lately, which is good because it means I will be moving away from Arizona sooner, but bad at the same time too, because my kids are growing way too fast. If only I could freeze time. Good news though, I lost 9 lbs this month. I have been being a good girl and going to the gym and keeping my calories in check and VOILA! I still have a ways to go before you can see the new me . . . but I am excited about that loss. I can do this! Hopefully I will report back in next month that I have lost 9 or 10 more. Today you get to know some random facts about me! Enjoy!
1. My favorite band is Weezer. If I listen to their music, I always SMILE! My favorite song by Weezer is "Island in the Sun"
2. I like to bake. Cookies, treats, breads, etc. (Not exactly a good thing with trying to lose weight)
3. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to decorate and get dressed up and make treats. Last year for Halloween I was a witch and this year I am going to be a vampire.
4. My favorite Disney movie growing up was Mary Poppins, followed by The Little Mermaid. I also like Tim Burton movies and am SO excited to see Frankenweenie! (This Friday peoples . . . go to the theater and see it!)
5. I have two pets, a dog named Dobby and a fish named Salazar. When I was in college, I was hesitant to read the Harry Potter series, but I am so glad I did because I really enjoyed it. At the last HP movie, I cried at the end, not because it was sad, but because it was the end of an adventure, it was over.
6. I went to college in Idaho and Utah even though I grew up in eastern Canada. I studied broadcasting and Interpersonal Communication.
7. I bite my fingernails. Bad habit . . . I know . . . (ha, just bit my fingernail while pondering the next thing to put on this list!)
8. I have been married for 10 years.
9. My favorite perfume right now is Pure - DKNY. I also love Chanel Allure, and Clinique Happy.
10. I have one sister (who is awesome) and who still lives in Canada.
11. I read my horoscope every day first thing in the morning. I know, ridiculous. It's not that I believe per se, just find it interesting. After that, I read the news.
12. I have grey eyes. It is weird, but they are not blue, and they are not green.
13. My favorite Sees chocolate is a Key Lime Truffle (just in case you get in trouble with me and need a way to make it up to me, or wish to woo me *hehe*)
14. I speak some french! I dream of visiting Paris one day, and when I do, I will be sure to blog about it here! I would also like to visit Ireland one day. I love to travel.
15. I have read the Twilight series and am Team Edward all the way!