Monday, October 01, 2012

Mandy Monday - Episode 2

Dude, where did the last month go?  Things have been swooshing lately, which is good because it means I will be moving away from Arizona sooner, but bad at the same time too, because my kids are growing way too fast.  If only I could freeze time.  Good news though, I lost 9 lbs this month.  I have been being a good girl and going to the gym and keeping my calories in check and VOILA!  I still have a ways to go before you can see the new me . . . but I am excited about that loss.  I can do this!  Hopefully I will report back in next month that I have lost 9 or 10 more.  Today you get to know some random facts about me!  Enjoy!


1.  My favorite band is Weezer.  If I listen to their music, I always SMILE!  My favorite song by Weezer is "Island in the Sun"

2.  I like to bake.  Cookies, treats, breads, etc. (Not exactly a good thing with trying to lose weight)

3.  Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to decorate and get dressed up and make treats.  Last year for Halloween I was a witch and this year I am going to be a vampire.

4.  My favorite Disney movie growing up was Mary Poppins, followed by The Little Mermaid.  I also like Tim Burton movies and am SO excited to see Frankenweenie! (This Friday peoples . . . go to the theater and see it!)

5.  I have two pets, a dog named Dobby and a fish named Salazar.  When I was in college, I was hesitant to read the Harry Potter series, but I am so glad I did because I really enjoyed it.  At the last HP movie, I cried at the end, not because it was sad, but because it was the end of an adventure, it was over.

6.  I went to college in Idaho and Utah even though I grew up in eastern Canada. I studied broadcasting and Interpersonal Communication.

7.  I bite my fingernails. Bad habit . . . I know . . .  (ha, just bit my fingernail while pondering the next thing to put on this list!)

8.  I have been married for 10 years.

9.  My favorite perfume right now is Pure - DKNY.  I also love Chanel Allure, and Clinique Happy.

10.  I have one sister (who is awesome) and who still lives in Canada.

11.  I read my horoscope every day first thing in the morning.  I know, ridiculous.  It's not that I believe per se, just find it interesting.  After that, I read the news.

12.  I have grey eyes.  It is weird, but they are not blue, and they are not green.  

13.  My favorite Sees chocolate is a Key Lime Truffle (just in case you get in trouble with me and need a way to make it up to me, or wish to woo me *hehe*)

14.  I speak some french!  I dream of visiting Paris one day, and when I do, I will be sure to blog about it here!  I would also like to visit Ireland one day.  I love to travel.

15.  I have read the Twilight series and am Team Edward all the way!  

No comments: