Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Color Inkspiration # 2

Gratuitous baby photo bragging opportunity, or color challenge -- YOU DECIDE!

It's that time again!! This week the inspiration came from an outfit I bought for the baby (THANK YOU CARTERS). I just love the colors that were in the plaid fabric . . .

I can't believe how big he is getting. Can you say SUPER CHUNKY MONKEY??? But honestly, how can you not just ADORE this kid with his cute smile???

YOUR COLORS:
Taken With Teal
Green Galore
Soft Sky
Always Artichoke
(used sparingly)

Happy Stamping!!! Please feel free to link your creations below in the comments section of this post. I will be drawing from the uploaded cards (using the keyword ACI - for Amanda's Color Inkspiration) on SCS monthly, and will be sending out fun blog candy (yet TBD). Oh and tell your friends -- this will now be a weekly thing here . . . I thought it would be fun to have color inkspiration challenges every Thursday, because I always need something to help me make it through to the weekend, so check back for another one next week.

10 comments:

Becky said...

If he is not the cutest little thing, and love his colors :).

Unknown said...

Awww that's an adorable picture. I need a cuddle!

Mary G. said...

Oh, my goodness...how adorable is he!!! LOVE those little toes and that smile!!! P.S.- great color combination, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!!!

Michelle said...

OMG!!! SOOOO cute!! I love the smile on his precious little face! So sweet!

Cindy said...

Well, how cute is he??!!! Great colors choices too!

Michelle said...

who needs to make a card..when youve got that adorable little munchkin to love and cuddle with!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Why do I have this urge to reach through the screen and pinch those cute little cheeks?

What a little cutie!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Unknown said...

Color challenge? I was taken by that smile. I can't believe how much he's grown since I saw him at CHA! What a cutie!

Claudia said...

Your son is beautiful - as are your other children! I love the color combo!