Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Color Inkspiration # 3

I have a serious addiction to Target. There, I said it. Knowing is half the battle right? I could shop there every day and I honestly notice when something new is in stock I am there that often.

This week, the inkspiration comes from my happy spot (Target). Some cute bedding that my sweet daughter passed over for a High School Musical bedroom (*sigh*) - pictures of her room to come as soon as I finish the chair rail -- and my hubby would never let me get away with in my own bedroom, (*double sigh*) so here it is, for you all to use as inspiration on your cards.

YOUR COLORS:

Pixie Pink
Rose Red
Chocolate Chip
Going Grey


Happy Stamping!!! Please feel free to link your creations below in the comments section of this post. I will be drawing from the uploaded cards (using the keyword ACI - for Amanda's Color Inkspiration) on SCS monthly, and will be sending out fun blog candy (yet TBD). Check back again next week for another color challenge!

No comments: