Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you had a relaxing and fabulous Thanksgiving. We did! Food was yummy! Company was great. Kids played with their cousins an entire 2 days straight . . . which was awesome! Our menu this year was: Appetizers - sweet & sour meatballs, veggies and dip, canteloupe, spinach and artichoke dip with chips, and cheese and crackers. Main - turkey, cranberry sauce (thanks to my MIL), stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, sweet potatoes (ones we had at our R.S. dinner), carrot souffle and rolls (flat ones cause I let them rise on the oven and they got too big and then collapsed *sigh* - my one major catastrophe). Dessert - pumpkin cheesecake, and apple pie with ice cream. I swear I gained 5 lbs. It was all so yummy! My poor baby is probably squashed in there with all that food.

My cute hubby holding up the turkey he just carved - good job!



Funny faces daddy caught while we finished getting things all ready to serve


MK and B making some more funny faces (*Yay cousins*)

Four cute kiddies at the table

Kari and Michael (no family resemblance at all --lol)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: