Monday, November 05, 2012

Mandy Monday - Episode 3


1.  My number one fear for sure is losing a child, either through death, illness, kidnapping, injury, whatever.  I  don't know what I would do without any of them.  Sometimes I see parents who are all free with their kiddos, letting them do whatever and wander and barely seem like they know where they are, and I am jealous because I wish I could be like that, but I am always stressing that I know where they are, holding their hands tight.  I might be just a tad overprotective.  I just love them all so much.  I'm not sure how this became a fear, probably out of necessity, we live in a scary society, with all sorts of crazies, and kids have like zero self preservation skills.

2.  My second fear is going crazy/losing my mind.  I am not sure what brought on this fear, or where it is founded, but I don't like the idea of losing control of my most important feature that makes me who I am.

3.  My third fear is fear of failing.  I hate not winning.  I hate not being right.  I think this fear came from seeing the results of failed marriage, and other failures and I just don't want to be like that.  It is hard sometimes because sometimes I find this fear leads me to make choices that might seem out of character.  Perhaps we all fear this though so maybe I am just completely normal on this one.  *smiles*  Hope so!

Anyway, thanks for visiting for a glimpse into my messed up mind/the private personal me.  Haha!  

No comments: