Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SC327 - Just Because


I spent all morning at home in my PJ's waiting for the electrician to show up and he doesn't come. Um, hello - can we say ANNOYING?

Oh well, I did manage to have some time to stamp. I worked on the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers today and this is what I came up with. I am having fun rediscovering how relaxing coloring is and learning more about my copic markers. Oooh, and some of these Magnolia images I had not even played with yet. I even made some sponge painted clouds. Hope you like!

Stamps: Cupcake Tilda (Magnolia), Just Because - Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink) Paper: Playful Blue Collection (Martha Stewart Create), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Soft Sky (SU-Retired) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko) Accessories: Wicker White Acrylic Paint (Plaid), Copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), paper flowers (Prima), yellow ribbon (Walmart), green button brads (Making Memories), sewing machine (Singer), white thread (Sulky), sponge

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Amanda! I just love Tilda!