Friday, August 07, 2009

Summer Escape Weekend 2009 - San Diego Zoo

Today we went to the zoo. I don't think I had been there since I was like 3 or 4 or something. It was such a cool zoo. We got to see so many fun animals. The weather here in San Diego is ABSOLUTELY P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!! Seriously, not sure why you would want to live anywhere else . . . like say . . . Phoenix (DEATH HOT), AZ?? Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day:

Michael and the kids at the beginning of the day

The kids and I in front of the painted PANDA wall

E and J on the hippo statue

J with the "Grinch" statue in the Childrens Zoo area

J and E on Skyfari! They LOVED this!!!

The kids and their new animal masks

Attempting to hula hoop . . . hilarious to watch them

My cute little monkey . . . er, little man

Lest you think we saw no animals at all . . . some elephants

and three baby giraffes

No comments: