Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Be Mine" - SC 264 (Splitcoaststampers)

This sketch was a lot of fun for me. I decided almost right away to turn it on its side -- and it worked out perfectly like that with the image I had! Hope you like my Magnolia valentine . . . more to come soon as I have been playing in my studio again since we have had some INSANELY rainy and stormy weather here in the past couple days!

Stamps: Magnolia, be mine (3-8222B - A Muse Artstamps) Paper: Perfect Plum (SU!), Emma's Garden (Fancy-Free Collection - Fancy Pants Designs), Crabapple Light (P027-E -Prism Papers), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah) Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (ME-900 - Tsukineko), Perfect Plum Classic (SU!) Accessories: Pink Paper flowers (Prima Marketing), sponge, long scalloped rectangles- nestabilities (Spellbinders), Classic Hearts - Nestabilities (Spellbinders), pale plum buttons (SU!), pale pink with white dots organdy (Michaels Stores Inc.), copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), Inkssentials Glossy Accents (Ranger), pop dots.

No comments: