Tuesday, April 06, 2010

(SSD019)

Sorry I am a little late with this post this morning . . . my excuses are 1) I had to feed a baby  2) I am on the west coast, so it is actually only 9 am here, not so early for me and 3) I had leftover pancakes, strawberries, whipped cream and maple syrup in my fridge which caused me to create an overly indulgent breakfast for myself, but darn it was good!  Anyway . . . 




Stamps:  Chick Chat (Skipping Stones Design)  Paper:  Red with Dots - (American Crafts- The Goods), Let's Pretend - Tea Party (Imaginisce), Real Red (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Intense Yellow (Prism)  Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Sewing machine (Singer), white thread (Gutermann), blue dotted organdy (Hobby Lobby), 1 1/4 circle punch (SU!), long rectangle scalloped nestabilities dies (Spellbinders), cuttlebug (Provocraft), copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.)

*****

I cheated varied a little on this sketch!  The sentiment just would not fit at the bottom, so I made it work.  I had fun playing with the chickies!  I love the bright primary colors on this card, I think it would cheer anyone who was feeling sad!  Hope you are out enjoying spring and then stamping at night (when you don't pass out from sheer exhaustion like I do).  See you next week!

As always, be sure to go check out what the other SSD girls have been up to!  They truly rock!!!  Oh and I thought I would post the new release sets so you can see them in their entirety. These both go on sale next TUESDAY (the 13th) and I know you will want them both, so this is your early notice to start skipping the starbucks so you can afford them *wink*  Gotta run, baby is calling . . . 

Whispering Wings



Birthday Donuts





No comments: