Saturday, February 04, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance 2012

I was so excited that I heard about the daddy daughter dance, hosted by DSPA, in time.  It is one of the things that I LOVE about this town.  I think it is so neat that they get to go on a date with Dad all dressed up fancy from age 2 on.  E went before a couple years ago, but I kept missing it again.  I am so glad that they got this chance before we move away.  I almost sent Baby M as well, since she is a month away from two, but I decided not to because I thought they would have more fun together just the two of them.

 
Mic and E before the dance and E had a few desserts . . . a cookie

  . . . and some cake

Mic

 
E dancing and posing with her rose her daddy bought for her

Their formal picture together . . . like little girlie prom *smiles*

No comments: