Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to all . . .

It has been a very busy past couple of days. My mom and my sister, V, arrived on the 20th. My mother in law, father in law and sister in law arrived on the 23rd. Needless to say, in my 1600 square foot home, we are a packed house. My kids are sleeping on mattresses on my bedroom floor. It is crowded, but quaint and comfortable. We had a chance to go look at the lights at the Mesa Arizona Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We got to go to Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo. We got go see Ballet Arizona perform "The Nutcracker" and we got to have lots of fun family meals together, and some family game time. It has been interesting as usual. Family is rarely boring *smiles* M is putting together some last minute items and my mother in law is sewing together our pajama pants because we got busy doing other stuff and I kind of neglected my yearly task. The children are nestled all snug in their beds with their new pajama pants on . . . J is asleep and I am waiting for E to drift off to I can go peel veggies and do some other tasks that need to get done tonight.

I managed to get a bunch of christmas cards stamped, but as usual, I have not posted them yet. I am always behind. Anyway, that is going to be my new years resolution I think - to be on time. I will send them out --

Christmas dinner tomorrow should be a blast. We are having turkey this year, with all the fixings. YUM! I cannot wait. Even though it will be a chore to prepare -- it will all be worth it in the end. I hope that you and yours are experiencing the joy of the holiday season. I will be back in action about the 27th, so you can expect more frequent posts from me. Sorry that this month has been so sporadic. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: