Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Canada Trip - Saying Goodbye/Hello - Day 6

We spent the morning hanging out with my mom and packing up.  Then we took some pictures of the kids with Grandma, said goodbye and headed on our way to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Hastings Highlands, ON.  It was hard to say goodbye, but my mom is going to come visit us in AZ over Halloween.  We arrived at their house around dinner time.  It was on the lake and it was just beautiful!  So much fun visiting my family all across Ontario.

 Girls Picture - My momma, me, and E and M

Boy Picture - My mom, Mic, E and J

Beautiful view on our drive across the province

Love all the green

 
A quick boat ride on the lake after dinner - The kids first time


Love my little family . . . 


Sunset on the lake while we were in the boat - GORGEOUS!

No comments: