Sunday, January 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged! Dang that Ribbon Addict!!!!

Just kidding! Thanks to Jody for tagging me. Secretly I really wanted to be tagged because how fun is it to do little quizzes and such on your blog? Okay, here we go, all the things you never wanted to know about Amanda:

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: I have had lots of best friends growing up. One that I can always talk to is Carrie Anne, one that I can tell anything to is Rob, and my bestest friend right now is my hubby.
C -Cake or Pie: White cake with lemon frosting -- YUMMY!!!
D - Drink of Choice: Chocolate milk (ovaltine is the best) or Powerade Option - Grape
E - Essential item you use everyday: My laptop, or my full and soft mascara
F - Favorite Color: Deep chocolate brown. I also like white a lot -- if that can count as a color.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I prefer swedish fish.
H - Hometown: Phoenix, AZ
I - Indulgence: I have so many for this category. Stamps, Cafe Rio, Shoes, Patterned Paper (that I rarely use), Ghirardelli chocolate squares (mint or caramel) - YUMMY!
J - January or February: February . . . that is when my birthday is. My DH and DD also have birthdays that month!!!
K - Kids & Names: Emma and Jonah
L - Life is incomplete without?: Movies! I love to watch them and seriously what would I do for fun without them???
M - Marriage Date: 2002
N - Number of Siblings: I have one younger sister. Val.
O - Oranges or Apples: An apple a day keeps the Dr. away. Actually, I prefer apples, but only if they are peeled and sliced. I like those little clementine oranges though too.
P - Phobias or Fears: Fire. I have always been afraid of this, even as a child. Also, I fear my husband leaving me. I think this one relates to my childhood.
Q - Fave Quote: "If it's on your a$$, it's not an a$$et!" Seriously need to lose some poundage this year! Seriously!!!
R - Reason to Smile: I have two cute babies who love me lots and lots. I am spoiled ROTTEN by my hubby and we have a pretty darn good life.
S - Season: Well, we don't really have much variation in seasons here in AZ, but I know summer is not my favorite -- too darn hot, so everyone besides summer is good!
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Dorinda, Debbie and Lisa! Hehehe!
U - Unknown fact about me: I am lazy! Okay, you might be thinking this is not an unknown fact, but I seriously hate doing chores like laundry and picking up the house and would so LOVE it if I had a maid. LOL!
V - Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus -- too planty for me.
W - Worst Habit: Nail biting. I hate that my kids are learning this too. I am also a hair puller when I get bored, so that is kind of bad too . . .
X-rays: Dental are the only ones I have ever had! Never broken a bone.
Y - Your Fave Food: Easier described my restaurants I like. Sweet Tomatoes, Cafe Rio, Red Robin, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse! Those are my top 5.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius!

No comments: