Thursday, March 05, 2009

SPA RILEY - Pedicure Gift Set

As usual I am playing catch up *sigh* One day I will be all fully recovered and caught up. At least I hope . . .

I think I picked this little gifty pedicure kit up at Target in the $1 spot a long time ago . . . it has been living in my "stash" of things to alter (an entire bookshelf full -- I am such a pack rat *embarrassed*). Anyway, as I was digging through it the other day, cleaning up my mess of a studio, I came across this and thought it would go perfectly with Spa Riley. I love the purple, it is so girly and fun!!! Hope it brightens someone's day!

Stamps: Spa Riley (Hanna Stamps), a Treat For You (Amuse) Paper: Lavender Lace (SU!), Garden Scattered Flowers (Paper Pizazz - Hot Off the Press), Solar White Classic crest (Neenah) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Lavender Lace Classic (SU!) Accessories: Diamond stickles (Ranger), Pink organdy ribbon, purple skinny multi toned grosgrain ribbon, copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), sponge

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute! I love it! Great job on your coloring of Riley too.

pat said...

OMG!!!
Way cute!!

Dana Hatch said...

Cute . . . he reminds me of the Backyardigans.

Anjou Krelovich said...

super cute! I love Riley!

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable. Love the image and it is so perfect for the little gift.
I also wanted to answer the question you asked about digistamps, if you would be chosen for the design team, I would email the images in a zip-file and they can be printed out over and over again. I usually print them on a 8.5x 11 inch GP white110lb cardstock in wallet sizes. It fits 9 images and I keep the extra images with my images that I received from image swaps.
Ellie.

Jacquel said...

This is really cute and perfect for this stmap! fab job and tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

Super idea to add this cute topper to the pedicure set! It would be a neat teacher's gift.

Unknown said...

what a cute piece. Thank you so much for stopping at my blog and leaving a comment. I so appreciate it

Michelle Forrest said...

Adorable! This will be a great gift!

Jenn Embry said...

What a cute idea. This would make an awesome teachers gift. Totally cute.