Tuesday, August 07, 2012

MFT Pure Innocence - Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear reader!  Happy Birthday to you!    And many more . . .

I have no idea who has a birthday today, but just thought I would sing to you!  If it is your birthday, I hope you will take some time to stamp something cute and treat yourself to something yummy!  Happy Birthday yesterday to my mother in law, Karen!  And happy birthday month to Jen Del Muro over at iheart2stamp!

This card features the August sketch from iheart2stamp!   I just loved playing with this sketch!  The papers and everything just seemed to fall right into place!

Stamps:  Pure Innocence Birthday Girl (My Favorite Things)  Paper: Lemonade 6x6 Paper Pad (Basic Grey), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Sewing Machine (Singer), Dienamics Sentiment Strips (My Favorite Things), Button Brads (The Paper Studio- Hobby Lobby), white thread, copic ciao markers

No comments: