Monday, August 06, 2012

MFT Pure Innocence - Sunflower Girl

"A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition" - William Arthur Ward

I had fun making another autumn card.  I figure if I keep pumping out autumn here on the blog, mother nature will hear my cries here in the hot desert and give us a little more autumn.  Loving the monsoon season but really would just prefer cooler temperatures, crisp leaves, the smell of apple crisp in the oven, etc...

These Pure Innocence images are so addictive.  I just LOVE to color and they make it so easy and fun! Anyway, hope your week is going well for you so far . . . here in AZ, the kids go back to school so early, so my kids are back and things are so calm and quiet here now.  

Stamps:  Sunflower Girl - Pure Innocence (My Favorite Things)  Paper:  Tan (Core'dinations), Harvest Flower (Heidi Grace Designs), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Sewing machine (Singer), white thread, Tiny round brads (Spare Parts - The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby)

No comments: