Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Hattie

Happy FRIDAY!  YAY!  I just love this stamp and had so much fun making this card!  I came across some flowers in my Prima stash and they were perfect . . . they had a ghostly quality to them because they were sheer.

The layout came out of my head this time (rare) . . . I just turned the strip of spider web paper I had and decided that it could work on an angle.  Then I just stitched and added brads and flowers, etc.  

Stamps:  Hattie (Kraftin Kimmie), 2009 Halloween Tags (Papertrey Ink)  Paper:  Eerie (Basic Grey), Lily Kate (Basic Grey), Grey (Prism Papers - NLA), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah)  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)  Accessories:  Fabric Fancies (Prima Marketing), Purple Got Flowers paper flowers (Prima), black brads (The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby), Sewing machine (Singer), white thread (Coats & Clark), copic markers.

No comments: