Monday, April 02, 2007

Manda's Mailbox Monday

I always get so many cool and wonderful things in the mail, and so I decided to make Monday my day to display all sorts of wonderful things that have made me smile when I have opened the mailbox in the past week.

I got a wonderful package from my BFF Carrie who was my college roomie and now works for Cosmo Cricket! She said she would send some samples, but she spoiled me rotten! I am so so thankful and excited. She sent me a papercrafting kit in Dutch Girl, and Halfway Cafe. She sent 3 packs of buck naked stuff . . . alphas, buttons and more, and some lacing cards which are the coolest things ever. Oh, and two rolls of 6 yards of love, vintage palette and nursery palette. YAY!

That same day I got another package of stuff -- JenMarie was kind enough to send me some gorgeous beaded pens and a really cute card! It really brightened my day and I totally appreciated it. You so did not even have to do that! What a sweetie!!! I have never actually done the microbeaded pens because I am usually a bit too A.R. and I am scared of the mess it will make, but you have inkspired me to want to try them because they were just stunning. You can bet I will be bragging about you when I use them and anyone says anything about them. THANK YOU!!!

I got my first ever blogger RAK today! Isn't it just beautiful???? YAY! I was totally stoked!! Thank you to Debbie Seyer who sent me this most adorable and perfect card in my fave SU colors -- she is really on the ball *smiles* -- pale plum and perfect plum! I love the card because it has multiple layers of embossing in different colors. Oh, and guess what? She is a blogger too: www.debbieseyer.typepad.com -- Tell her Amanda sent you!

THANK YOU DEBBIE! I really appreciate your generosity in sending this gorgeous work of art to me. I will treasure it!!!


Also today, I got some more happy mail, this time, the blog candy that I won on Taylors blog. I am seriously so spoiled rotten. I am so excited to play with these acrylic stamps though because my store did not have them. I am so glad that Taylor sent some of the little blocks to match too because my blocks that I have are mostly really big ones. YAY! I cannot believe I actually won. I never win stuff. Oh and she sent a really cute card -- but I think the tin smushed against it a little too much in the mail cause it had a crinkle -- but I am trying to lay a book on it to get the wrinkle out. The tin was adorable! I fell in love with it when she posted it on her blog, and to own it in real life makes me feel very giddy! I love it! The best thing about this whole blog candy gift is that I get to meet Taylor in person to thank her at SoCal Stampmania coming up a little later this month! WOOHOO!

Finally, I got a really really cool package from Heather at Skipping Stones Design. She sent me both sizes of her S* Purse, and a bunch of acrylic stamp sets, including: Angelina Alphabet, Greatest Hits Vol. 1, Winters Jewels, Well Behaved and another one I can't remember the name of. I was so excited. The S* Purses store all your acrylic stamps as well as tons of accessories. I was really surprised at how much they hold and how darn cute they look when you are toting them around! THANK YOU HEATHER. I already stamped some more stuff for you and will send it on to you soon!!!



PHEW! Talk about your good mail week. Watch, next week I will have like nothing . . . hehehe! Hope you have a great mail week this week too!

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! I am patiently awaiting some new Bella stamps, other than that...nothing. I wish I had friends like that:)

QuiltNut Creations said...

great mail day! enjoy all your new goodies

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness fancy working for cosmo cricket, how lucky is she or what, but most of all how lucky are you - have lots of fun playing with it all now

Alicia said...

WOW! Can I move into your house so I can get mail like that?! lol Enjoy all your new goodies!

JenMarie said...

Glad you like the pens! And, surprisingly, not that messy, I just followed emily giovanni's tutorial right down to the type of container she put the beads in!
How fun to see what all you got last week...good idea to have Mailbox Mondays to share.
Congrats on winning the stuff from Taylor!!!

Lisa said...

Spoiled.

I don't want to hear any more complaining. LOL