Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Day of Ballet Class

Today my sweet little girl went to her first ever ballet class. This was BIG for her because she is like NEVER away from me. She is starting homeschooling this year and has never gone to a preschool, so she is mommy's little baby. She was really stressed about it because I told her she needed to listen to her teacher and not talk to her classmates during class (she is usually a little chatterbox). Anyway, when I told her this, she was in tears thinking it would be impossible (tears is mild, it was more like a major hormonal meltdown, heaven help me when she is a teen), but she came out of the classroom door at the end of class happy and gave me a hug and said can I come again next week? YAY!

Here are some pictures we took of the little ballerina right after I got her dressed for class: (Note, all poses were created by E all by herself from watching her Bella Dancerella DVD).



21 comments:

JulieStamps said...

she is so precious! These are priceless pictures!

paulssandy said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I remember those days...that is something I totally forgot, can you believe it? (She obviously did not stay long, LOL)Your daughter is just to cute for words. Looks like she is really going to love ballet!
Sandy O
www.papertransformer.com

Sylvie said...

Very cute and precious!!! Looks like she will enjoy herself... and learn to have a good time away from Mom too. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

OMG! What a natural ballerina! So cute! I miss those days!!

Debbie said...

Amanda... she is so adorable!

Shannon said...

She's adorable!!!! And how wonoderful that she's excited to go back next week. You must be such a proud mom!!!

Karen said...

definitely a princess!! how cute - love the poses!!

texasjodylynn said...

Awwwwwwww! Isn't she the CUTEST! SWEET!

Stacey Schafer said...

how sweet is she!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

what a cutie patootie!

Savor the Journey said...

Oh Amanda! This pictures are absolutely precious! **sighhhhh**

~Bev

*Sally* said...

oh she looks so sweet! I remember the first day of mine doing ballet!

I have a little something for you in my blog as I find you such an Inkspiration!

Sally x

Summerthyme Studio said...

OH my Gosh............... How Sweet!!!!! What a little Darlin' !!!!!


Vicki

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Aaawww, bless her little heart!! I so remember those days ... I started dancing when I was 3 and my sister was 4. We took lessons for 13 years then went on with our lives only to pick it up again in our 40s and actually took a 1st place in Show Stoppers! Your little ballerina is ADORABLE!! Enjoy these days...they go by so quickly!!

Judy Rozema said...

DARLING DARLING pictures!

Stampin' Meg said...

What a little cutie!

Lorraine said...

she's a beautiful ballerina. so sweet!

Mandy said...

What a sweetheart! Just adorable!!

KA said...

This is one of my favorite posts EVER. She looks beautiful. I love the tight little bun with her hair slicked back. She looks like a proper ballerina.

Brimaca said...

Oooohhh she is too cute!

Nisa said...

She is so BIG! She was just a baby last time I saw her! That was soooo long ago! I'm glad she's liking ballet!