Friday, September 12, 2008

HSC34 - You're My Favorite

I didn't get a chance to preview this set for you before the release, but I thought I would take a minute to share a fun card I made with it since then!



This card also features the challenge colors on the kwerner design blog. I absolutely just fell in love with them and had to use them . . . but they were surprisingly hard for me to use together. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I am headed to CK Convention here in Phx. to do a little shopping and we will see you back here again soon! Ooooh, and don't forget to enter below to win some awesome BLOG CANDY! It's really simple! Good luck!!!

Stamps: Cats (Hanna Stamps), Things Hanna Would Say (Hanna Stamps) Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Neenah Solar White Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, regal rose Accessories: Copic Markers, clear embossing powder, aquapainter, Oval/scallop nestabilities, sewing machine, white thread, pink brad, white brad, prima flowers, burgundy polka dot ribbon, cuttlebug birds and swirls embossing folder, cuttlebug


7 comments:

Tonya said...

Super cute Hannah card. Fun colors you chose to work together!

Lorraine said...

cute card! love the paw prints!

loretta said...

Super card, I love the ovals and the layout!

Mandy said...

So cute!!

Savitri said...

This is very cute!! The stamp is just darling!

Vicki G said...

This is Adorable Amanda...........So cute and I love the colours!

Enfys said...

Super cute card. Love that stamp