Monday, September 22, 2008

A WINNER

Here are your random numbers:

47 

Timestamp: 2008-09-22 15:21:52 UTC

I counted down 47 comments (ones containing the answers) and that makes Charlotte the winner of this fabulous candy! Please be sure to click on Charlottes blog and go see what she has been up to!

Charlotte said...

1. Elyssa Tanenbaum
2. Prism Paper - I love the Nautical Blues!
3. "But I Need It"

Great blog candy. Good luck to everyone!

Charlotte, please use the link on the side to send me an email and let me know where I should send your prize!

Thanks for visiting and for your support everyone! I truly appreciate it. More blog candy coming soon . . . check back soon . . .

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Blog Candy went out to you Charlotte on Tuesday . . . please post here when you get it so I know it got there safe!