Monday, September 01, 2008

HANNA PREVIEW: Jump For Joy

It's that time again! YAY! The new release of Hanna Stamps will be available for purchase Sept 5th. I am so excited because there are FOUR sets this time and they are all equally cute in their own way! This first preview is using a couple of the stamps in the Fall set called Jump For Joy! It is just perfect for fall, raking leaves, going apple picking, and enjoying life.

I played around with my copics a lot on this. I tried the tutorial on the I Like Markers blog for making jeans, and the background is colored with copic markers, which was new to me, but I think turned out nice looking. It is hard to see the detail with the colorless blender. You definitely could not color a space that large and have it turn out looking like that with normal markers! Hope you like my sample!

Stamps: Jump For Joy (Hanna Stamps), Sentiment by Penny Black Paper: Neenah Solar White, Pumpkin Pie Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: Copic Markers, colorless blender, sewing machine, black thread, clear embossing powder, stitched pumpkin colored ribbon, pop dots.

7 comments:

Dorinda said...

Oh how C-U-T-E is this?!!! seriously!

Debbie said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute!

Vicki G said...

Way way cute Amanda!

Vicki

love2Bcreative said...

Just awesome -- fall is my fave time of year ;o)
TFS~

paulssandy said...

Very nice. She looks like she is thrilled with the coloring!

Karen said...

the coloring on this card is superb - love the vibrancy it has!! very nice!!

kadie said...

Your coloring is perfection! Awesome card!