Tuesday, September 02, 2008

HANNA PREVIEW: Kiss the Cook

As soon as I saw this set, I fell in love! I think it may be my favorite Hanna set ever. I love to bake and cook and it just is totally ME! Anyway, the ideas for projects with this set are endless. I had fun creating this recipe holder using a mini clipboard by Provocraft that I found in my box of random alterables to hoard. *giggles*

I had to remove the clipboard part, which was for sure the most difficult part of this project. I removed it, added the paper and then screwed it back on using some new screws. I was going for a modern/shabby chic look. I know, hard to combine those, but I think I kind of got that feel going on. Image was colored with my copics. I really am starting to like them.

Stamps: Kiss the Cook (Hanna Stamps), What's Cookin' sentiment by Inky Antics Paper: DCWV Classic Red Checks, Real Red, Neenah Solar White, Basic Black Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: Prima Flowers (assorted), black brads, sewing machine, black thread, black grosgrain with printed white dots, white organdy with white dots, red organdy with white dots, white eyelet trim, SU square punches (1 3/8 & 1 1/4), clear embossing powder, Basic Grey Precision File Set.

18 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, how adorable! I love the gingham with that image! What a fun project!!

Frenchy said...

Wow - it does look modern/shabby chic! So cute!

Lorraine said...

love this clip board. Fantastic job on the color combo. it is perfect for the image. great job on a wonderful project. tfs

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! I love this set and the clipboard you made. Too cute! You did a great job coloring her in!

Kristi said...

HOLY COW girl....YOU ROCK!!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

I absolutely ADORE this!!!! Gorgeous work, Amanda! Hope you're well!

Judy Rozema said...

So very cute!!!

StinkerbellSteph said...

This is crazy cute!! I can see it hanging on my wall! Super coloring techniques!

Little C's Creations said...

this is so cute!!! I love the red, black n' white together - and Hanna is just so cute n' sexy, huh?!?!

Hugs,
Jen

Unknown said...

i'm with you, i think this is my favorite also...even though i hate to cook.

Vicki G said...

Oh wow !!!! This is adorable!

Michelle Pearson said...

very cute image and classic colors!!

Michelle said...

I wish I could look like that when I bake! LOL! Great stuff and LOVE that stamp!

paulssandy said...

Teehehehe, this is the most adorable recipe holder I ever saw! I HAVE to make one for my daughter and her husband, who both love to cook. And it matches their kitchen perfectly! Thanks for the idea :)

Jess said...

LOVE this Hanna, and the clipboard! You are so creative!

Karen said...

cute - great idea!! the pp reminds me of a picnice - just perfect for this set!!

JUST JUDY said...

OMG
THIS IS TO DANG CUTE!!!
And I can expect one in the mail
WHEN?????
I LOVE THIS!!!
I'm saving it to refer back to unless I get one in the mail!!
ROFLOL - -just teasin ya girl!!
JUST TO CUTE FOR WORDS!!

Judy :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!!! Beautiful coordination, and I love the stamp!!! You've got to love her little red dress! =)