Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kari

I made this card for my SIL a long time ago, but I did not want her to see it before it got to her in the mail, so I decided I would not upload it till her birthday. Usually I am WAY behind on sending out cards, but I decided to try and get ahead and make a few super early!!! This was made using a previously stamped image -- I have been making efforts to use up my collection of these. Happy Birthday to Kari!

Hope you like my creation! I used SC188 on Splitcoaststampers. Here are the rest of the details:

Stamps: Cakeabella, Sentiment by Hero Arts Paper: Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Carolees Creations - Pink Scratch Dots Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip Accessories: Sewing machine, brown thread, prima flowers, swarovski crystals, quickie glue pen, SU 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches, glue dots, aquapainter

I am off to take my 28 week glucose test today -- wish me luck -- I hate drinking the nasty drink, but worse than that is the dealing with two kids for an hour while I wait.

11 comments:

MamatoOne said...

Very cute! Love those Bella's!

Tonya said...

I love what you did with this sketch. Great job!!!

Mandy said...

How cute! Love the pink and brown! :)

Unknown said...

how pretty. i love the colors. and ofcourse bella ;)

Lorraine said...

cute card. love the layout and the colors! tfs

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a great card! Love the colors (:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I really like your sketch and wonderful Bella card. Your coloring in fabulous. Awesome card.

Aimee said...

This looks cute... i love your layout

KA said...

I thought it was perfect! I really like the pink and brown combo. Thanks for the birthday care package. The fairies now follow us everywhere. :-)

Lynn Put said...

This is a very cute Bella card! I like the color combo and layout!

Dianette Seda said...

Loved so much this card that I needed to case it! Thanks so much for sharing because now I can send out two beautiful cards.