Monday, September 04, 2006

The Crocodile Hunter and a Scorpion

First off, I am extremely shocked by the death of Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter. Such a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to his family and children. His death was caught on tape. That would be such a horrible thing to have forever. Makes me just sick to think about it.

Secondly, before we left my inlaws house yesterday, they came across a scorpion in their house. It was dead, but it was also very disgusting. For some reason I always pictured scorpions as small and what you see inside of paper weights, but this one was about the length from my top of my middle finger down to the bottom of my palm. It was sickly yellowish and probably the scariest thing I have ever seen. In afterthought, I probably should have taken a picture (I know, you are all thanking heaven that I didn't), but I was too grossed out. I have never seen a scorpion in AZ, and now that I saw that one in Southern Utah, I don't know if I can live here. SCARY SCARY *shivers* I hate bugs!

P.S. I added a subscribe section to my blog. It is the perfect way to not miss anything monumental, and it promises to only update you once a day on the days that I actually post. Oh, and it is free - lol. Okay, that was dorky, but if you like my blog, then please subscribe.

No comments: